Comment on the size of a man’s penis and it’s a low blow and a stab at his masculinity. Comment on the size of a woman’s anything and it’s a social norm.
Grandma caterpillar putting on lipstick. [via]
took me a minute
yeah, but when it does, you can’t unsee it
Strawberry Creme Truffles with only 5 ingredients:For the filling:For the chocolate:
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or my 3 ingredient chocolate recipe
- 3 T almond milk or milk of choice
This sounds amazing!
Be gentle with yourself!
OUAT Season 3 Appreaciation Weekends: Favorite S3 Moment
"It’s okay, Swan. Not everyone gets a chance to watch their parents fall in love."
Gabourey knows about that life
I love ha lol
the greatest movie of all time
That one kid that just drops in the last one
Fuck off Tim
Things I will forever be upset about:
1. I don’t know what my Patronus is
2. I don’t know what Amortentia smells like to me
3. I don’t know what I’d see in the Mirror of Erised
4. I don’t know what my Boggart would be
5. I don’t know for sure what house I would be in
6. I don’t know the specifications of my wand are.
7. I’M NOT A WITCH
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
"One fun fact I learned while on the air with Keith Olbermann was that humans on the Internet are scumbags. People say children are cruel, but I was never made fun of as a child or an adult. Suddenly, my disability on the world wide web is fair game. I would look at clips online and see comments like, "Yo, why’s she tweakin?" "Yo, is she retarded?" And my favorite, "Poor Gumby-mouth terrorist. What does she suffer from? We should really pray for her." One commenter even suggested that I add my disability to my credits: screenwriter, comedian, palsy."
Maysoon Zayid on TEDWomen (x)